Based in New York City, Dr. Levine is a pioneer and world leader in the field of true muscle-sparing, natural tissue breast reconstruction (perforator flaps) and advanced magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) procedures.
Dr. Levine established the first dedicated perforator flap breast reconstruction program in New York City — The New York Center for the Advancement of Breast Reconstruction — at the New York Eye & Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai Hospital in 2006.
Subsequently, Dr. Levine developed dedicated natural tissue breast reconstruction centers throughout New York, New Jersey and Connecticut. Dr. Levine works with expert breast surgeons and has personally directed the advanced training of his surgical teams in state-of-the-art procedures at each of the centers.
Patients have the ability to select the hospital and team deemed best for their individual needs in true, muscle-sparing natural tissue breast reconstruction.
Click here if you would like to schedule a consultation regarding procedures at any of these centers.
In New York
- New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mt. Sinai – The New York Eye and Ear Infirmary has been ranked among “America’s Best Hospitals” for nine years straight since 2006. The hospital has also achieved Magnet® status by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Magnet Recognition Program® for excellence in nursing services.
- Mt. Sinai Hospital
- Nyack Hospital – Recognized as a “Top Performer” for three consecutive years by the Joint Commission
- Good Samaritan Hospital – Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval
- Northern Westchester Hospital – U.S. News & World Report lists Northern Westchester Hospital among the “Best Hospitals 2013-14.”
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Vassar Brothers
In New Jersey
- Hackensack University Medical Center – HackensackUMC earned the distinction of being New Jersey’s #1 hospital and is among the top 30 hospitals in the nation to have 10 or more (11) national specialty rankings in U.S. News & World Report’s 2014-15 Best Hospitals rankings.
- Holy Name Medical Center
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center
- Greenwich Hospital
- Stamford Hospital